Monday, February 21, 2011

my take on Jason Deli's chicken salad

Hello! One of my favorite things in the world (not exaggerating) is Jason Deli's chicken salad. It is truly amazing... and this is coming from some one who really doesn't care for chicken salad. My mom helped me figure out how to make it when I was in high school and because I ate some for lunch today I decided to share it! This is a recipe for one serving.

Here is the ingredient line up:

3 ounces of cooked chicken (can be canned, grilled, boiled... whatever), 2 tablespoons of light Hellmann's, 3 tablespoons of canned crushed pineapple (in their own juices), 1 teaspoon of slivered almonds (broken up even more), fresh cracked pepper


Mix up all of the ingredients really well and serve on crackers, toast, or with a spoon! For a nice side combine 2 sliced strawberries, 1 clementine, and 2 teaspoons of the pineapple juice from the can.

*Chicken salad is 5 Weight Watcher plus points

No comments:

Post a Comment