Friday, June 10, 2011

Good ol' Billy

As I was putting on my make up today, one of my favorite songs came on the radio. This song came out my senior year of high school and so it instantly brought back so many memories. I had a 30-45 drive to school (depending on traffic) and I would roll all of my windows down (because my ac didn't work) and I turn up my music really loud and jam the whole way... unless I was on my phone.

I loved all sorts of music, but country was my favorite. My favorite country artist would have to be Billy Currington. I remember my friend in 9th grade told me turn my radio to KILT and listen cause I good song was on. It was the first time I really listened to country music and I was hooked! So anything by ol' Billy will send goose bumps down my back because it makes me so happy!

If you're in the mood check out this song I jammed to this morning by him called "Good Directions" and tell me if you don't instantly feel a smile in your heart... cause that's what Billy does to ya!

(Copy and paste the link into your browser)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awmaDhKwU-8

No comments:

Post a Comment