Wednesday, August 19, 2015

stories worth telling

I'm sure by now you've probably heard about Kathy Lee Gifford's tribute to her late husband on her show. I'd see the story floating around Facebook, but I hadn't watched. Today as I was driving, our local christian radio station shared the story and I was actually brought to tears! In it she shares her husband's testimony. I tried to write my favorite part, but I love it all, you seriously need to watch it if you haven't! It's a little long, but she starts to speak about her husband's faith around 4 minutes into it.


I bring up this story today because this is a story that will make an impact. Sharing our testimony and the lessons our God teaches us throughout our life are stories that will make an impact. They are stories to be told!

This past year all of my blog posts have been about Kate. I didn't want it to be that way, but I stopped taking time to share how God's worked in me- my story. SO... the dishes and laundry can wait from time to time. Sometimes a gal's just gotta write!

I choose the word "Grace" for 2015. God has taught me a lot about grace this last year, and I am so thankful! Over the next few months I'm going to do a 5 part series on what's God's shown me about grace:

Grace for myself
Grace for my loved ones
Grace for people
Grace for the suffering
Grace for the sinner

So stay tuned... and remember to share your story!


No comments:

Post a Comment