Thursday, January 12, 2012

every little thing you do

I learned a lot in college but, no doubt, I think I've learned my greatest lesson yet in the last few months.

"So whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God."
               1 Corinthians 10:31, New Living Translation 


It might feel like there is no point to what I'm doing... but it matters to God. He wants to see me shine through it and bring Him glory. So I will continue to praise Him and be thankful under all circumstances. For this world is not my home, we're all just passing through. Let's make the best of it, shall we?

If you haven't heard "Do Everything" by Steven Curtis Chapman.... you need to hear it. Chapman is a wonderful Christian artist who has stood firm through toughest of toughest times. His son ran into his little girl with his car on accident just a couple of years ago. Despite the sorrow, he's continued to find ways to bring God glory. Watch this video. It'll play the song and show the words. Take it all in.

Then pray that the Lord will give you the strength to bring Him glory in ALL things- even the little jobs that seem like they don't matter.

Click here to watch "Do Everything" by Steven Curtis Chapman


No comments:

Post a Comment