Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Another success thanks to Pioneer Woman

I made something that was pretty delicious last night. I can't credit myself to the delicious things I make... I must credit the recipe. That's why when I rave on how amazing something tastes... I'm not raving myself... I'm raving the recipe.

Pioneer Woman continues to amaze me. I've got a stack of her recipes I printed out just before Christmas and I'm slowly working my way through them. Last night was meatballs with peppers and pineapple. It was very very tasty.

I didn't take a picture but I'm giving you a link to this wonderful recipe. So you can see for yourself because frankly, pioneer women has a much better camera than mine and takes better pictures than me and so I think her pictures do more justice. Make it yourself if your into this sort of thing!

http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2010/12/meatballs-with-peppers-and-pineapple/

No comments:

Post a Comment