Thursday, August 4, 2011

an almost midnight idea

I saw this picture online tonight. It's originally from Country Living's webpage. The idea is to use new stamps to press images onto shortbread cookies. Well I know that Christmas is a long way away but I have an idea that I MUST follow through with this year for the holidays. I'm going to make these cookies and use skewers to make holes in them (a suggestion from Country Living) and lace them with ribbon, and hang them on a mini Christmas Tree. Here is the catcher.... it won't be for decoration... it'll be my way of serving them.

Anyways... I really want to do it. The problem is that I always say I'm going to do something and then I don't follow through. However... perhaps if I share it with you then I will feel more motivated to follow through come the time.

So anyways there was my little "almost midnight idea"!

No comments:

Post a Comment