Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Top 4 Favorite Food Network Stars

In this rather relaxing phase of my life I'm getting in plenty of TV time. It's no big secret that I LOVE the Food Network.... actually I love any show that offers cooking instruction. (Maybe I should have gone to cooking school!) 

I really think that I could watch cooking shows all day and not get bored of it. I think it's one of the only things that I just LOVE to learn. 

So I decided to blog about my personal favorite food network stars. Here are my top 4! 


 4. Paula Deen
My belly certainly can not handle her meals very often but goodness I just love watching her. She got such a fun personality and recently she's had lots of fun guests on her show. I love it when her son Bobby joins her and often makes lighter dishes. She rightfully deserves to be on my top list! 


3. Rachel Ray
I was a fan of Rachel Ray a long time ago when we first got cable and I discovered the Food Network. I got a bit burnt out on her though because all of a sudden the whole world seemed to be in love with her and she was everywhere. Lately I've been recording her talk show (which isn't on Food Network) and I love it. She uses such good ingredients and her food is always so fresh. Gotta love her!



3. Ree Drummond 
OK so the Pioneer Woman hasn't seen too much of the Food Network yet but it's coming. According to the Food Network she'll have new shows in January! Woo hoo! I love her family, her style, and of course her food! I think I'm such a huge fan because she literally taught me how to cook. From chopping onions and peppers to braising meets to rolling out pie dough..... I've learned a lot from her. 


1. Ina Garten (aka The Barefoot Contessa) 
I haven't always been a big fan of Ina, but as I've gotten older and actually am in the kitchen a lot more, I've learned to appreciate the many things she brings to the table. Her style is simple yet elegant. She doesn't make anything too dressy... but it always looks fit for the fancy. All of her recipes that I've used have turned out fabulous. I love the ingredients she uses and I love the things she cooks. I ALWAYS look forward to her show on Saturday morning! 


So there you have it! My top 4 favorite food network stars! Who's yours? 

No comments:

Post a Comment